First Neighbor Tax & Accounting – Payroll Services
- Time cards, approved by client, entered into payroll system
- Payroll checks printed and delivered, mailed, direct deposited to employees
- Prepare employee earnings statements
- Prepare timely and accurate notification of tax liabilities, or make the liability deposits via EFTPS system
- Complete quarterly payroll tax returns
- Complete annual W-2s
- Process and submit garnishments, child supports, savings, etc.
- Prepare and file new hire reporting to state
- Process W-4 forms of new hires
- Prepare any necessary HR reports
- Allocate payroll expenses in the proper G/L account/department, etc.
- Handle workers’ compensation audits, other audits by agencies
- Respond to any inquiries by the IRS, state or any other taxing authority
Additional services we offer:
- Preparing payroll checks and registers
- Figuring taxes and deductions
- Quarterly payroll tax returns
- W-2 preparation
Tax and accounting services are not FDIC insured.