On-The-Go Banking from Anywhere!
What are you going to do with your spare time? It’s is up to you because you won’t be running back and forth to the branch to do your banking. With FNB’s array of Mobile Banking tools, you can securely monitor spending, deposit checks, transfer money and much more – wherever you are right from your mobile device.
App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
For more information on supported devices, click on the link below. Clicking this link will open/download a PDF file.
Account information at your fingertips.
Check balances instantly on your First Neighbor Bank accounts. What’s more, you can track recent transactions – even deposit checks or transfer money between accounts from right where you are. With our Mobile Banking app, you can bank with confidence knowing you have the same level of security you get with Online Banking.
Fast Bill Payment
Bills can be paid past when you’re away.
After you have setup Bill Pay through your Online Banking, your list of bill pay recipients are available through our mobile app. Never miss an important payment when you are away from home.
Mobile Wallet services are available using products such as Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®. These allow you to store your card information securely on your smart phone or watch. Once your card has been set up on the Mobile Wallet, you will be able to make purchases anywhere mobile payments are accepted. The Mobile Wallet on your device will send a one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal to complete the payment. Your personal card information is protected since no actual card details such as your name or card number are transmitted during the payment.
- Ensure that the Mobile Wallet app corresponding to your phone is installed on your mobile device. Search your phone’s app store to download the app if needed.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to load your First Neighbor Bank debit card information to the app. It’s ready to use once your card information is stored on your device.
- Hover or wave your mobile device over the merchant’s terminal to make a purchase at merchants accepting Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay®.
- Verify your transaction with your fingerprint or passcode.
Third party data, messaging and internet service provider fees may apply.
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Mobile Check Deposit
Focus, Click, Done
You can use First Neighbor mobile app to easily deposit a check. There’s no need to run inside our branch or the drive-up facility, just take a picture of your check with a supported mobile devices. It is deposited into your account. Now that’s easy.
For more information on supported devices, read the Mobility Certified Device List. Clicking this link will open/download a PDF file.
Control your cards with your mobile phone.
- Turn your debit and credit card on and off
- Get balances on your accounts in real-time
- Setup app to receive alerts every time you (or someone else) makes a purchase with your card
- Set limits on spending dollar amounts, merchant categories and where geographically they can be used
- Stay informed of any potential fraud on your cards with attempted or declined transaction alerts
We have the answers on our CardValet FAQ page.
App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Instantly transfer from one account to another.
If you are running short of funds in one account, you can easily move money from another of your First Neighbor accounts. Just select which account you want to transfer the funds from and the account you need to transfer to and then the amount. Then just tap, review, and transfer. See the transaction instantly. Nice!