Commercial Loan Officer - Arthur, IL
Responsible for analyzing and making loans within First Neighbor’s quality and risk guidelines; ensures applicable lending policies and procedures are followed; promotes business by referring customers to appropriate First Neighbor staff and by maintaining superior customer service.
- Represents First Neighbor to the public; markets loan products and services.
- Develops and maintains own loan portfolio with all the essential duties and responsibilities it requires.
- Solicits new loan customers; informs prospective clients about First Neighbor’s competitive loan products; retains and expands existing customer relationships; personally calls on customers and prospects.
- Counsels customers regarding existing loans, financial requests, financing terms and options and other related requests.
- Screens credit applications and analyzes financial statements to determine credit potential; independently approves or denies credit within First Neighbor’s guidelines.
- Composes loan narratives for presentation to loan committees and/or BOD.
- Coordinates the loan documentation process by working with loan support staff and other parties to ensure that all necessary and appropriate loan documents are prepared and obtained.
Data Processing Support - Toledo, IL
Responsible for performing daily functions of the computer, bookkeeping, proof/imaging process and providing courteous customer service.
- Executes programs on our core data processing systems; responsible for daily and periodic report processing/archival, data file exchange processing and maintaining necessary backup procedures and storage media.
- Processes Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions (incoming and outgoing ACH files), Performs ACH exception item processing including returns, notice of changes, reclamations, etc.
- Process ACH origination transactions: initiates or processes received information files, settlement, maintains logs and archives records.
- Collects and processes proof work; captures and balances proof transactions, correcting any misread items and transaction batch balancing; transmits and interfaces to core system.
- Processes incoming and outgoing transactions, files and reports with third party vendors; i.e. Debit Card network, Online Banking provider, Credit Bureaus and other related providers.
- Provide Internet Banking customer support; enrollment and customer training, daily customer login/file maintenance, responds to phone and email questions/issues from customers, resolve problems timely.
- Provides Debit Card system support, assists with customer debit card issue resolution.
- Provides phone and/or personal customer service support for all DDA account issues/inquiries. Answers incoming phone calls when necessary and transfer calls appropriately.
Accountant - First Neighbor Tax & Accounting - Charleston, IL
Responsible for providing client bookkeeping, accounting and tax preparation services in an ethical, professional and courteous matter.
- Prepares client payrolls accurately and timely in accordance with the client specifications.
- Pays payroll taxes and file quarterly payroll tax returns accurately.
- Prepares sales tax returns accurately and timely.
- Reconciles bank accounts, credit card accounts, etc.
- Prepares the balance sheet and profit and loss in accordance with GAAP or other client authorized method of accounting such as cash or tax basis.
- Makes adjusting entries in accordance with GAAP or other method of accounting, including reconciling loan accounts, A/R, A/P, other current assets and liabilities, equity, etc.
- Prepares 1099’s and W-2’s accurately and makes sure they are filed timely.
- Prepares individual tax returns as well as Corporate, partnership, S Corp and other entity returns.
- Consults with customers in a confident, competent and professional manner. Keeps all matter confidential.
If you are interested in more details or wish to apply for a position with First Neighbor Bank, N.A., please click on the button below to visit our Career Center and submit an application.
First Neighbor Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.