- You must be an individual enrolled in our Personal Online Banking Service and have a supported mobile device with compatible hardware and software with the FNB Mobile app installed and an internet connection.
- You must have a deposit account that has been open for at least 30 days and your account must be in good standing.
- You may deposit single party domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) on the account. You may NOT deposit third party checks, substitute checks, returned checks, incomplete checks, non-negotiable items, Traveler’s Checks, international checks, stale-dated checks, checks not payable in United States currency, checks on which you suspect fraud, altered checks, insurance drafts, credit card cash advance checks, Money or Payment service checks (Moneygram, Western Union, COMDATA), or savings bonds.
- Our standard deposit limit will allow you to deposit checks up to $1,000 per day. Each check must be deposited separately.
- Check endorsement must include account holder‘s signature(s) and "MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY" must be printed. If the check is made out to multiple parties and all parties are on the account, all parties must endorse the check before depositing it with Mobile Deposit. Failing to adhere to the endorsement guidelines may result in a denied check image deposit. Customers will be notified via mobile phone or the email provided for any check that is denied.
- Please retain the check(s) in a secure place for 14 days. After the retention period, irreversibly destroy the check.
- Our daily cutoff is 3:00 p.m. CST. Any Mobile Deposits received after the cutoff time are considered next-day deposits, and will be processed the following business day.
- There is currently no fee for Mobile Remote Deposit Capture.
If you have questions, please review our "Tips on Using Mobile Deposit" page.